You’re about to say something important. Maybe it’s an appeal, maybe it’s a presentation, maybe it’s an acknowledgment.
1. Does it make the receiver of your message feel seen and heard at the outset? Is it about them?
2. Does it feel like it’s about you or the person you’re addressing? If it’s all about you, change it.
3. Does it emotionally connect from word one?
4. Does it contain something of value to the audience?
5. Does it ask for a clear, simple action?
6. Does it contain one amazing story?
7. Does it invite conversation?
8. Does it thank the person for listening?
Yes? You’re good to go.
No? Try to make it better. These are nonprofit marketing development essentials.
Subscribe to this blog for notification of new content…. just click on the button in the menu.
Want some guidance with your organization challenges? Email me, I’d be glad to help.