If you were considering a capital campaign, what factors would you use to quickly size up whether you were ready or not?
Factors Considered in Campaign Projections:
- Study Sample – get a core focus group together
- Trust of Leadership
- Health [unity and spirit] of the Organization – you’ll need to be solid to embark on such a huge adventure
- Recent Operational Giving of the Organization – typically, organizations can raise up to twice the operational budget over a 3 year period, IF you have an excellent campaign.
- Normative Data for Comparable Organizations – how have other comparable campaigns performed
- Support of Vision – is it gaining support and provoking excitement?
- The Economy
What other factors are key?
Considering a campaign? If you want a free feasibility assessment done for your organization – email me…