Here is a link to the original Resolution for Men… https://servantnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/courageous-resolution/
Priscilla Shirer wrote the book The Resolution for Women in partnership with Sherwood Pictures’ film COURAGEOUS. The book contains 13 resolutions, and they are as follows:
1. I DO SOLEMNLY RESOLVE to embrace my current season of life and will maximize my time in it. I will resist the urge to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey but will live with a spirit of contentment.
2. I WILL CHAMPION God’s model for womanhood in the face of a profeminist culture. I will teach it to my daughters and encourage its support by my sons.
3. I WILL ACCEPT and celebrate my uniqueness, and will esteem and encourage the distinctions I admire in others.
4. I WILL LIVE as a woman answerable to God and faithfully committed to His Word.
5. I WILL SEEK to devote the best of myself, my time, and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phase of my life.
6. I WILL BE a woman who is quick to listen and slow to speak. I will care about the concerns of others and esteem them more highly than myself
7. I WILL FORGIVE those who hav ewronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
8. I WILL NOT TOLERATE evil influences even in the most justifiable form, in my self or my home, but will embrace and encourage a life of purity.
9. I WILL PURSUE justice, love mercy and extend compassion toward others.
10. I WILL BE FAITHFUL to my husband and honor him in my conduct and conversation in order to bring glory to the name of the Lord. I will aspire to be a suitable partner for him to help him reach his God-given potential.
11. I WILL DEMONSTRATE to my children how to love God will all their hearts, minds, and strength, and will train them to respect authority and live responsibly.
12. I WILL CULTIVATE a peaceful home where everyone can sense God’s presence not only through acts of love and service but also through the pleasant and grateful attitude with which I perform them.
13. I FULLY RESOLVE to make today’s decisions with tomorrow’s impact in mind. I will consider my current choices in light of those who will come after me.