1. I am responsible for my own attitude.
2. My attitude affects my actions.
3. I cannot change others, but I can influence others.
4. My emotions do NOT control my actions.
5. Admitting my imperfections does not mean that I am a failure.
6. Love is the most powerful weapon for good in the world.
Nonprofit & Church Leader
Nonprofit Leader and Consultant since 2004, following 15 years as a pastor. Competencies include board development, fundraising, staff development and management, strategic planning, church work, Bible teaching, and capital campaigns. Currently consulting and serving on the Church Ministries Management Team for a large multi-cultural evangelical church.